To be considered for the following, applicants should complete the Ursuline Scholarship Application, as well as the following:
*Due to the academy closure (COVID-19), the following documents MUST be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- an essay with a minimum of 500 words that describes, in detail, an applicant’s educational goals and commitment to community service
- one letter of recommendation from applicant’s current teacher
- parent or guardian must fill out a SMART Aid online application at www.smartaidforparents.com.
- Applications must be submitted by April 15, 2020.
* General scholarship application
*Letters of recommendation for scholarships
Mailed documents will not be accepted. All applications and financial documentation should be submitted through Smart Aid for both scholarships and financial assistance.